Company Name: MUNSHI HR SOLUTIONS
No. of Vacancies: 02
- JOIN AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM : Become part of a company that shares a passion for products, service, and for people.
- CLIENT`S PROFILE : MHRS`s client is a CRM Software & Services provider who leads the Asia-Pacific market and based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Due to a recent promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for Associate Customer Loyalty Manager to assist in driving the business to achieve ambitious growth targets.
- have previous experience of working in a similar position and organization, with direct loyalty marketing of a CRM and sales solution, and client servicing experience.
- be able to gather, manage and understand data for sales and commercial benefit.
- have a demonstrable track record of executing loyalty programs that have involved CRM systems, Customer databases, Campaigns by SMS, e-mail, telemarketing, mobile apps, website, direct mail and social media.
- demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage, retain and grow a portfolio of Clients.
- Develop acquisition, loyalty & retention, cross-sell, up-sell and churn mitigation campaigns for Clients.
- Work with the Client and internal database team to identify target segments for campaigns and design appropriate offers.
- Set-up and execution of multi-channel campaigns via SMS, E-mail, Telemarketing, Mobile App, Website, Direct Mail and Social Media.
- Drive the creative execution for campaign-related communications – typically limited to SMS copy, EDM design and copy.
- Specify customization requirements internal CRM Engine in relation to campaigns.
- Specifying reporting requirements for campaigns, i.e. dashboard specs.
- Daily tracking of campaign results with internal stakeholders.
- Preparing and conducting weekly WIP meetings and monthly business reviews with Clients.
- Developing mid-to-senior Client relationships and being regarded by the Client as a trusted adviser.
- Ensuring timely billings and collections for a given Client engagement.
- Masters/ MBA in Marketing.
- Graduate & Certification from International Institutes will get preference.
- 2 to 6 years
- Proven skill of producing campaign strategy proposals and business review presentations in PowerPoint; costing and timelines in excel and Client WIP reports etc.
- Fluent in English in all media of communication.
- Possess thinking and mind-set at global level.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across projects.
- Ability to demonstrate ‘stretch’ factor, willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Marketing, Brand Planning/Development, Business Development, Public Relation, Advertising & Promotion, Customer Support/Client Service, Relationship Management/Key Account Management, Market Research, Corporate Marketing, Tele Marketing
- As per org. policy
|Job Location: Malaysia
Published On: 09 Apr, 2017
Source: Online Jobs
Application Deadline: 17 Apr, 2017
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the name of the position applied in the subject and body of the email Candidates with relevant experience, education, certification and training will get preference # We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV
Munshi HR Solutions