Company Name:SILVER LINE GROUP
- Must have experience in Garments.
- Over-all responsibility for all day to day activity of the store including all Materials/Accessories receipt, stock issue and record maintenance.
- Have to maintain inventory by using Modern Software/ ERP.
- Ensure use of Bin Card in every item assigned work in connection with store.
- Responsible for assigned work in connection with store.
- Uphold the safety of the store house.
- Able to work well under pressure & lead the fellow members.
- Maintain required MIS.
- The prospective candidate must have graduate degree in any discipline.
- 6 to 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Willing to live and work in factory premises at Hotapara, Gazipur.
- Experiences in working with reputed Woven (Shirt) Garments will be treated as an added advantage.
- Adequate skills in Computer Application.
- Without the required experience need not to apply.
- As per org. policy
|Job Location: Gazipur
Published On: 09 Apr, 2017
Source: Online Jobs
Application Deadline: 20 Apr, 2017
Only Garments experienced candidates are requested to apply with CV, photograph, educational & experience certificates to Silver Composite Textile Mills Ltd. (Unit-1, Garments), Silver Tower (16th Floor), 52 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 or email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV
Silver Line Group
Silver Tower (17th Floor), 52 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka – 1212