Company Name: BDG-MAGURA GROUP
- Bangladesh Development Group (BDG) an Industrial and Commercial conglomerate, dealing with Real Estate, Infrastructure Development, Paper Manufacturing and Garments invites application for Fire Officer position at BDG-Magura Group-Corporate Office:
- Perform fire prevention and firefighting responsibilities.
- Evaluate fire threat/fire hazards across the Group and recommend appropriate measures to prevent incident of fire.
- Develop appropriate fire fighting system/appliances for the Group and ensure efficiency of fire fighting arrangement in case of fire.
- Evaluate weakness and training requirement of fire crews and fire supervisors and impart required training.
- Implement fire prevention and fighting compliance across the Group.
- Maintain liaison with local fire fighting authority and materialize their support / advise to develop own fire fighting system and instant assistance in case of fire.
- Orient all workers / staffs / employees on fire safety, preventing and fighting.
- Monitor the efficiency of fire fighting equipment and tools in all the factories, projects & office premises.
- Graduation/ Masters Degree
- At least 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge in computer is essential. (Power Point, MS. Office, MS Word, MS. Excel etc)
- Retired / Ex Fire Service and Civil Defense Authority Officers and Military Officers of the rank of Captain/ Major and equivalent are encouraged to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Commercial, Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistic, Export/Import through L/C, Freight Forwarding/C&F, Documentation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Development Agency, Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous body, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies, Packaging Industry, Real Estate, Sweater Industry
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the group
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
Job Location: Dhaka
Published On: 09 Apr, 2017
Source: Online JobsApplication Deadline: 20 Apr, 2017
Interested candidates having above qualifications are invited to apply by 5:00 pm, 20/04/2017 with complete resume, certificates of academic & other attainments, NID/Voter Registration Card and a recent color passport size photograph to the following address:
To Head (HRM), BDG – Magura Group, Plot # 314/A, Block # E, Road # 18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the position applied for is to be inscribed on the top of the envelop or subject line.Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV
Organization InformationBDG-Magura GroupPlot-314/A, Block-E, Road-18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229E-mail: email@example.comWeb: www.bdg.com.bd