Company Name: PRIME ISLAMI SECURITIES LTD.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Conducting appraisal of various publicly listed companies for making investment decision.
- Preparing various financial models such as proforma financial statements, valuation template, capital budgeting and profitability projection.
- Preparing the daily market update containing the summary of DSE’s daily transaction, sectoral and market P/E, sectoral and total market capitalization, total market and sectoral NAV, sectoral and market P/B, Sectoral turnover composition, sectoral Analysis, sectoral overview and so on.
- Conducting fundamental and technical analysis of companies
- Formulating investment strategy/policy based on fund investment objectives.
- Preparing weekly update on mutual Funds.
- Collecting, documenting and disseminating financial reports of listed and non-listed companies
- BBA or Bachelors / MBA or Masters in Accounting/Finance (preferably from Dhaka University, Fully or partly completed from ICMAB)
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Share Brokerage/ Securities House
Age: 25 to 32 year(s)
- Opportunity to work with the most vibrant team in the industry
- Opportunities to significantly grow and learn
- Escalated career growth
- Provident Fund and other fringe benefits as per company policy.
Job Location: Dhaka
Published On: 29 Mar, 2017
Source: Online JobsApplication Deadline: 28 Apr, 2017
Send your CV to email@example.comApplicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV
Organization InformationPrime Islami Securities Ltd.Raj Bhaban (7th floor), 29 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.pislbd.com