Company Name: Continuing Education Centre (CEC)
- Energetic and creative persons, having passion for helping others to change their lives, are welcome to apply.
- CEC invites application for a number of positions of trainer in one of its skill development projects.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To update and improvise existing training modules and materials as per project objectives
- To facilitate training courses and workshops as per trainer’s guideline in Dhaka and other districts
- To prepare course evaluation report
- To identify training needs and arrange focus group discussion (FGD) for capacity building target participants
- To prepare new training modules & materials with creativity and facilitate implementing new methods/techniques
- To participate in meetings/trainings/workshops/seminars for becoming conversant
- Any other relevant assignments
- Masters from any recognized university with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in academic examinations.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Knowledge on soft skills/ life skills/ communication
- Clear concept on training tools and techniques
- Skills on facilitation, communication, presentation, TNA process, and report writing
- Designing training modules and relevant materials
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Performance incentive and Festival bonus as per organizational rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Apr 9, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: May 9, 2017
Courses from Bdjobs Training
Pay online and get 10% discount
If you are interested for the above position, please send your updated CV with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the position in the subject line.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 9, 2017